Pricing, terms and conditions of this Value Added Services
Price per auction: (five hundred thousand)
Pricing: Might be subject to local Value Added Tax (VAT) and Withholding Tax (WHT)
This value added service will remain FREE at least until the end of 2015
About Dutch Auction
A Dutch auction is a type of auction in which the auctioneer begins with a high asking price which is lowered until some participant is willing to accept the auctioneer’s price, or a predetermined reserve price (the seller’s minimum acceptable price) is reached. The winning participant pays the last announced price.
TELL ME MORE;
- Goto VAS select Dutch Auction and Buy
- Dutch Auction will be activated
- Click My Documents-Quotes and Create Quote Request
- Fill in the document name, ship to , and quantity column
- Click Dutch Action
- Set auction details such as date period detail prequalification, grading, bidding time etc.
- Invite participants
- Start the Dutch Auction
- To know more about how Dutch Auction can help with your procurement process and need more info you can click HELP or send us an inquiry at email@example.com